Tokenomics

Token Specification

 

Token Allocation

  • Max Supply: 6000,000,000 $zSEED.

  • Farming: 400,000,000 $zSEED.

  • Bounty: 190,000,000 $zSEED.

  • Liquidity: 10,000,000 $zSEED.

  • No IDO. No Presale. No VC Funded.

 

Locking Mechanics

  • 60% farmed tokens will be distributed to all Farmers (80% of the farmed reward will be locked for one year, then distributed block by block in two years afterwards. The other 20% will be immediately available for your personal use).
  • 30% farmed tokens will be distributed to The Tree Funds for Donation, Charity & Development purposes (20% of them will be distributed to the fund instantaneously, 80% of them will be locked for 2 years and will be distributed continuously block by block after that).
  • 10% farmed tokens will be distributed to LaunchZone PoolX ‘s Farming Referral Program. Read more. (20% of them will be distributed to participants instantaneously, 80% of them will be locked for 2 years and will be distributed continuously block by block after that).
  • To provide OTC services in Sowing’s communities, parties will need some zSeed locked in their accounts/wallets.

 

 

Leave a Reply